P-20 Education Data Project (2009 ARRA SLDS Grant)
The U.S. Department of Education Institute of Education Sciences has awarded a $17.3 million grant to Washington state for continued work on the design and implementation of the state's P-20 longitudinal data system. The system will provide a wider array of data, improved analytic capability, and greater access while continuing to include protections for individual privacy and confidentiality in compliance with state and federal regulations. The effort is a collaborative undertaking with Education Research & Data Center (ERDC) partner agencies.
Planning and Management
- P-20 Program Frequently Asked Questions - August 2011
- P-20 Executive Steering Committee Agendas
- Other P-20 Program Information
- Program Quality Assurance Reports
- Program Status Reports
Please see the ERDC Newsflash for regular updates on P-20 Program activities
- P-20 Data Warehouse Implementation Study
- Background Information
- Schedule and Outcome Overview
- Project Status Reports
- P-20 Data Governance Organizational Chart
- Research Coordination Committee
- P-20 Data Stewards and Data Custodians
- ERDC Data-Sharing Agreements
Research & Reporting
Feedback reports will be developed and produced by ERDC for three education sectors (K-12, Community and Technical Colleges, and Baccalaureate institutions) as part of the ARRA P-20 Statewide Longitudinal Data System (SLDS) grant.
- K-12 Feedback Reports
- Community Technical College Feedback Reports - (forthcoming information in 2013)
- Baccalaureate Feedback Reports - (forthcoming information in 2013)
- P-20 Briefs - These briefs were created under the P-20 Grant
Social and Health Services Reports
ERDC has linked education data with the Department of Social Health Services (DSHS)participant data so DSHS can study the education outcomes of their participants.
Community-based organizations and other programs are interested in the outcomes of their students. These organizations provide a list of their program participants with program information. ERDC links the outcome information and provides a de-identified research data set back for analysis. The following studies have been completed with a de-identified data set from ERDC.