P-20 Education Data Project (2009 ARRA SLDS Grant)
The U.S. Department of Education Institute of Education Sciences has awarded a $17.3 million grant to Washington state for continued work on the design and implementation of the state's P-20 longitudinal data system. The system will provide a wider array of data, improved analytic capability, and greater access while continuing to include protections for individual privacy and confidentiality in compliance with state and federal regulations. The effort is a collaborative undertaking with Education Research & Data Center (ERDC) partner agencies.
Planning and Management
- P-20 Program Frequently Asked Questions - August 2011
- P-20 Executive Steering Committee Agendas
- Other P-20 Program Information
- Program Quality Assurance Reports
- Program Status Reports
Please see the ERDC Newsflash for regular updates on P-20 Program activities
- P-20 Data Governance Organizational Chart
- Research Coordination Committee
- P-20 Data Stewards and Data Custodians
- ERDC Data-Sharing Agreements
Research & Reporting
Feedback reports will be developed and produced by ERDC for three education sectors (K-12, Community and Technical Colleges, and Baccalaureate institutions) as part of the ARRA P-20 Statewide Longitudinal Data System (SLDS) grant.
- K-12 Feedback Reports
- Community Technical College Feedback Reports - (forthcoming information in 2013)
- Baccalaureate Feedback Reports - (forthcoming information in 2013)
- P-20 Briefs - These briefs were created under the P-20 Grant
Social and Health Services Reports
ERDC has linked education data with the Department of Social Health Services (DSHS)participant data so DSHS can study the education outcomes of their participants.